IRM has extensive experience in well management and regulatory compliance within jurisdictions both domestic and abroad. There are regulatory reporting requirements associated with construction, drilling, completion, workovers, and production operations. Some typical reporting requirements may include:
- Landowner and/or resident consultation
- Detailed survey plan of well location and surrounding areas.
- Emergency response planning
- H2S release rate assessment
- Casing requirements
- Drill cutting sample requirements
- Groundwater protection requirements